Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vintage Angel & fairies (28)

I have to tell you, that, I have felt so well today,  that I actually mowed and strimmed the lawn! Now you may think this is nothing special, but for me it was. I am a professional gardener by trade, although I only work in my own garden these days. However, I have felt so bad/ill this year that I have rarely done the mowing, or indeed much gardening at all, I just have not had the physical energy. Bob has been mowing, but it has to be said that his idea of mowing is to get the job done ASAP, whereas me, I like to make it look good, regardless of how long it takes me.
So, it has been done 'properly' today, and hopefully it will be the last mow of the season, and I am really chuffed to bits that I have actually had the stamina to do it at all. Wonderful!









2 comments:

  1. hi,
    I was wondering if I could use one of these cherubs on the background of a graphic design piece for a t-shirt. it will be changed but I would still like your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm hoping I can still contact you through this. I absolutely love this image and would love to actually get it tattooed and would love your permission. It's such a beautiful image and not sure how else to go about getting authorisation! thank you in advance x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!